Select a forum to post in:

My Board Style in UCP

Support here is for board-related questions/issues only. Anything else, like general mod questions, are not allowed. Simple questions can be answered in the FAQ.

Moderator: Jessica

Forum rules
Basic questions about topics, forums, posting, etc can be answered in the FAQ. However if you cannot find your question, feel free to post it here. Remember to be as specific as possible; help us help you by doing that. This place is also to post if any features are not working as they should.

My Board Style in UCP

Post Number: #1  Postby Knight Rider » December 12th, 2015, 2:33 am

Hi guys,

It's been a while since I've "fiddled" around in the phpBB ACP with permissions and such.
Anyways, on a forum I own & run for my GTA 4 PC gaming group, I noticed I don't have the option to change my style, which is normally under the My Board Style drop down menu in the UCP under Board Preferences.
A good friend of mine, has a forum for his YouTube channel under a subdomain on my hosting plan, and as part of hosting the board for him, I have my own account with founder access. In the UCP under Board Preferences there, I have the option to change my style under My Board Style.

I have the following styles activated on my group's forum:
- prosilver
- Artodia: Mobile & SEO
- Christmas Dream - Style 1 (Until New Year)

What could I be missing here? The account on my group's forum, is a founder account with full permissions in admin, moderator & user permissions, and the same as my friend's phpBB board as well

~ KR
Global Mod

P.S.

PM me for board URLs to both boards, as well as a temporary Test User with Registered Users group permissions

Edit: Created a test user on my friend's board, and can see My Board Style just fine

Questions about Knight Rider? PM me (I'll answer them ASAP, to the best of my ability)
GTA IV EPS Clan on Facebook
Urgent Message for me?
No matter what Forum, I do not tolerate any type of Spam.
Wanna keep up with my life? ----> My Blog - My Twitter - My Instagram
GTA IV PC Clan?
Right This Way ----> (Access Issues? --> contact@gta-epsclan.ca)
Knight Rider
Knight Rider Fan
Topic Author

Global Moderator
Onyx
Onyx

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Topics: 54
Local time: October 23rd, 2017, 6:17 pm
Cash on hand: 30.00
Bank: 23,961.36
Medals: 8
Best staff member 2013 (1) Graphic Drawing Participant (1) 2 Years (1) 5 Years (1) Referrer (1) Feedback Survey (1) Facebook group (1) Pin-Board (1)
Referrals: 1
Blog: View Blog (66)
Name: Paul
Subject(s): Currently Unavailable
Teacher

Return to Forum Support

Login  •  Register
Reputation System ©'